- 10000 - 1000000 INR
Vibratory Stress Relieving Equipment
Vibratory Stress Relieving Equipment is offered with the existence of residual stress which is used to show the cause of dimensional instability. This equipment of STREL-Q is a portable for VSR equipment. This vibratory stress contains typical operation time with maximum jobs in various sizes, shapes, or weight considered as per specifications. Our relieving equipment are fabricated with quality measures and in providing welded structures, castings, forgings and other machined parts.
Theory of VSR technique
Stress relieving by any method is associated with micro plastic deformation of atoms. These is achieved by injecting additional energy. In VSR technique the vibrations in the form of mechanical energy is injected into the work piece. This applied energy is super imposed on the existing residual stresses. Because of this the resultant stress energy crosses the yield boundary, and hence the material undergo micro plastic deformation effecting reduction of residual stress value.
- VSR causes no metallurgical changes, and does not reduce yield strength, tensile strength of fatigue life, as in the case of thermal stress relieving (TSR).
- The equipment is portable and simple to operate. The material handling cost are drastically reduced by bringing the process to the work piece.
- The operating cost are dramatically reduced as very little power and time are consumed as compared to TSR.
- The VSR technique can be used on any size, shape or weight of work piece. No change in the equipment is needed.
- No undesirable side effects, such as oxidation or scaling as in the case of TSR.
- Design and developed under license from CMTI, recognized Government of India research organization.
- 1 Per Day
- 2-4 Week
- All India
6, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Village Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India